Traditionally Modern Patola Printed Saree You Will Fall In Love With It
Patola saree designs have evolved since the era of royalty to develop a signature style in Gujarat. An auspicious presence at weddings and other celebratory occasions, the Patola saree reflects the high status symbol of Indian culture. Patola is very popular in Hindu culture and is the most used saree during wedding and festival season. This type of saree helps you to enhance your traditional look from a normal look. Patola designs blend perfectly with tradition and innovation.
Basically Patola sarees are made from silk fabric. The name Patola is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Pattakulla’ and is the plural form of the word Patolu. Patola’s main origin is in Gujarat. Patola made on silk cloth. Patola silk is so beautiful and comfortable to wear it gives you a royal feel. This is suitable for all your auspicious occasions. Origin exquisite craftsmanship as the history of luxury draping revived. Patola makes all eyes on you and makes you look beautiful. Believe me you will fall in love with this beautiful sarees.
1. Do you love this traditional patola ?
2. This vibrant and elegant patola is so gorgeous
3. Looks stunning with this sarees
4. Patola printed saree which suits on admire look very perfectly
5. Keep things modern and light
6. Presenting traditional but modern indian patola
7. Every saree tells a story Can you read
8. Presenting a beautifully printed patola
9. Culture of richness with this pretty patola
10. Breathtaking patola saree
11. Pure silk and hand weaving saree
12. Enhancing Beauty of tradition
13. Believe me you will fall in love with this