Bandhani Saree : Most Beautiful Traditional Attire For Wearing
Bandhani saree is the oldest known technique of tie and dye, which was discovered around 5000 years ago. From all the evidence we know, the first tie saree was worn at a royal wedding.
Bandhani saree very famous in Rajasthan. bandhej sarees have not gone out of trend and culture. As I have said bandhani is the design which is suitable for every designer sarees. Also bandhej saree gives us a royal and traditional look and this saree looks good on women of all skin tones.
Saree is a traditional wear and the beauty of indian culture. This saree is also known as tie-dye printed saree. In earlier times, people used thread for tying and dye for dyeing and they made hand printed tying sarees. Basically sarees made of any type of fabric like silk, georgette, chiffon, Muslin, Handloom, Cotton, and Voile. You can wear this saree at the traditional function and wedding. worried about select your bandhani saree ? After all I am here to help you their are so many type of bandhej saree catalog are here. Scroll it down till end.
1. Green saree is crafted by a hand
2. Just perfect for catching the limelight
3. Bandhani printed georgette saree with golden border
4. Beauty with blue is make your look prefect
5. Adorned with the most extravagant version of bandhani
6. A mesmerizing ensemble that matches the vibe of wedding season
7. A staple art bandhej saree every woman needs to have in her closet
8. Elegant Bandhani in rich fabrics and classic styling
9. This classy, traditional and contemporary saree suits anywhere
10. The gorgeous saree have golden border and pallu