Enhance Your Beauty With This Stunning Bridal Paithani Saree With Shaul
Maharashtrian weddings are all about the richness of their tradition for bridal paithani saree. Because their culture and tradition is really reflected in the wedding preparations. Not only that, their wedding ensembles are nothing but effortlessly graceful, full of colors and irresistibly stellar. When we see the bride our eyes not come anywhere else of her, and our heart skips a beat. Bride wear their traditional saree which is known as nauvari saree or paithani saree. Many bride wear the paithani saree on the wedding day and looks glamorous.
1. A monotone look for utmost grace of paithani shaul
There is a dupatta which the bride carries as Shaul and the look of a Maharashtrian bride is not complete without bridal jewellery like Nath, Chura, Mundavalya, Kopa, Jodavi, Chandrakor Tiki and also without bridal paithani saree. Because of the maharashtrian culture are so different form other religion culture. We found some of the prettiest and stylish Maharashtrian bridal looks and bridal paithani saree that we absolutely love. So that our bride to be take ideas form that and make her bridal look so stunning and gorgeous. so here it is some traditional bridal look.
2. Drenched in traditions from head-to-toe with bridal shaul
3. Neon and red are a match made in heaven
4. This silk paithani shaul gives you a royal wedding look
5. Trendy and traditional marathi bridal look
6. This is for exquisite your bridal look
7. Presenting something new and traditional for this wedding season
8. This paithani bridal shaul give us a maharani vibes
9. Hand woven paithani saree
10. Take some new look with wearing this saree
11. Blessing your feed with this bride’s stunning bridal get up
12. A red and lite orange contrast is evergreen
13. What’s the prettier than this shaul